3rd Annual Earth Day Festival at Williamson Park in Darlington
3rd Annual Earth Day Festival at Williamson Park in Darlington will be held Saturday, April 20 from 9am-1pm. Free admission.
Earth Day festivities include:
- Guided tours of Birds and Flora & Fauna
- 2 Reptile Exhibits!
- Booths about Recycling/Reuse of Products
- Information on Reducing Energy Consumption
- Music/Entertainment throught the Park
- Arts and Crafts for show and sale
- Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts with presentations
- Food and Drinks for sale
- Face Painting
- Lion's Club: turn in your old eye glasses and ink cartridges
- State Forrester with information about how to prevent Wildfires and Wildlife management
- Tupelo Honey for sale
And many more exciting activities for the entire family!
For more information, please call 843.206.2600 or visit www.williamsonpark.org.
In case of rain, join us on Sunday, April 21 from 12-4pm.
- Arts and Culture
- Darlington County
- Healthy Living